Two bedroom house | Plot 21
Two bedroom house | Plot 21
This 2-bedroom semi-detatched home is perfectly designed for modern-day living — both double bedrooms have their own ensuites! The light and spacious lounge/diner overlooks the garden through a stunning wall of full-height windows and French doors.
2.20m x 3.11m (7’ 3” x 10’ 2”)
living / dining
4.42m x 4.86m (14’ 6” x 15’ 11”)
0.90m x 1.65m (2’ 11” x 5’ 5”)
where coast meets countryside
Simply charming, Carbis Bay is one of those magical places, where countryside and coastline fuse so beautifully, it could be a painting.
Without doubt, Clover Pastures is an idyllic place to call home. This exclusive coastal village neighbourhood will offer a well-considered mix of detached, semi-detached and bungalows, all beautifully built homes from our much-loved Craft Collection.
a little bit of heaven
Coastal charm, nestled close to the heart of the village
and just minutes from the beach.
sunnies at the ready?
Put on your best shades and set out for a stroll — but where to this time? Location-wise Clover Pastures at Carbis Bay takes some beating.
Whether it’s the breathtaking views, the refreshing sea air, wide expanses of sandy beach or the plentiful supply of delicious ice cream, Carbis Bay is a quiet coastal village that’s got everything a beach lover could wish for. A quick swap of flip-flops for walking boots and you can be adventuring across rolling farmland and the woodland nature reserve, spotting all the church spires along the way — it’s the perfect balance of seaside buzz and countryside bliss.
If your idea of enjoying the countryside is on the golf course, you’ll be delighted to learn the stunning West Cornwall Golf Course is nearby. And if you prefer to swim without getting sand between your toes, The Spa at Una in St Ives could be your go-to retreat, complete with heated infinity pool, fitness studio, treatment rooms, restaurant and more.
Apart from the peacefulness, one thing you’re sure to notice about Carbis Bay is the difference in the light here. There’s an almost ethereal feel, like there’s a magical filter sprinkled over everything. It’s what’s made the village a haven for artists, with seascapes and landscapes bathed in the most enchanting, soft hues.
On the everyday practical side of things, everything you need is right here, from the weekly grocery shop to haircuts and fish & chips. Like all bunnyhomes developments, Clover Pastures is close to a great school, nursery, essential village amenities and the station, which can get you to St Ives in minutes for a big night out or a dinner date — or connect here for destinations further afield on the main Penzance to Paddington line.
For a small Cornish village, Carbis Bay has more than its fair share of culture to inspire your leisure time, with art galleries and sculpture gardens. And you’ll be spoilt for choice with restaurants and cafes too, all right on your doorstep.
Like all bunnyhomes developments, the layout at Clover Pastures has been painstakingly perfected to give each and every home pride of place. We’re proud of the way we build our homes and we want you to feel just as proud living in them.
- Choose from traditional Shaker cabinetry or our ‘true’, handleless design in a delicious palette of on-trend finishes
- Cool soft-close features and under-cabinet lighting
- Super-practical, built-in dynamic pull-out larder
- Brushed steel splashback
- Wide choice of worktop decors and finishes in 20/40mm including matching upstands
- Stunning Smeg appliances
- 60cm Classic stainless steel gas hob, multifunction oven, 60cm chimney hood, integrated built-under fridge and freezer, microwave oven and pizza stone
- Blanco Tipo 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink
- Blanco Mode chrome mixer tap
- Dedicated space and plumbing in kitchen for your washer/dryer
- Beautiful Villeroy & Boch ceramicware throughout
- High quality Vado mixer taps and showers throughout in chrome
- Kaldewei 1700x700mm steel bath with ‘push’ type filler
- Vado Saturn mixer shower with 10” ‘monsoon’ showerhead plus flexible hand shower
- Stylish vanity unit in a choice of finishes
- Stelrad Classic chrome towel rails
- Choice of gorgeous Porcelanosa tiles
- Magnolia-free zone — mood-enhancing Dulux Khaki Mist decor throughout
- Considered ‘bunnyspace’ storage throughout including our brilliant understairs storage
- Choice of white painted or natural oak finish internal doors with brushed steel handles
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom, with option to fit to others
- Worcester Greenstar combi boiler
- High quality timber effect PAS24 compliant reinforced door with etched glazing
- Artisan-made aged zinc scoop canopy with trellis and our Butterfly & Bee rose
- Stylish house number in natural slate, with white painted numerals
- Front garden with ornamental or box hedging
- Extra-deep rear garden patio to the full width of the house
- Ready-turfed rear lawn & pre-fitted garden tap
- Pre-fitted TV aerial so you can plug in and go from day one
- Cat-6 cabling into the kitchen, living room and bedrooms for the ultimate connectivity
- ‘Media plate’ to the living room — features 4x 13A switched sockets, TV/FM/satellite outlets, a satellite return facility and telephone outlet in one neat, clutter-free plate
- Up to 6 USB ports throughout
- Thoughtfully located sockets and dimmer switches
- Super-easy-to-use voice, app or touchpad-controlled ‘WISER’ heating system
Depending on build stage you can change the specifications of your bunnyhome before you move in, to really make it yours — ask about our upgrades and options packages.