we try harder – to do it better
We set out to do things differently from the norm, so that you want to tell your family and friends about it.
key service requirements
Beyond the key service requirements outlined in the Consumer Code for Home Builders we sprinkle in some bunny icing sugar to make everything just that little bit sweeter:
- A real live human to help you right through the buying and renting process.
- Upbeat service.
- VIB* service — including by request a meet & greet with the man or lady responsible for actually building your home, so you can fire all your questions at them.
- All the fun of the fair — by request our special bunny-guru will help you put together inspired selections, such as which handles and cabinetry look the loveliest. From blush copper to beaten iron.
*VIB very important bunny.
the statutory nuts and bolts
And here’s the statutory nuts and bolts aligned with the standard Consumer Code for Home Builders:
- Full, clear detailed information about your chosen bunnyhome.
- Regular updates so you know exactly when everything’s due to happen, including completion and your moving in date.
- All relevant contact numbers and details should you ever need to ask questions.
- Advice on the NHBC’s 10-year Buildmark warranty and any warranties from other manufacturers that will be of benefit to you.
- Health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of your bunnyhome after you’ve moved in.
- A demo of your bunnyhome’s many features before you move in so you know how everything works.
- Our Helping Hand Guide to the buying / renting process, along with helpful tips for running and maintaining your bunnyhome.
- An on-it-like-a-car-bonnet after-sales service, including emergency out-of-hours cover.
- The chance for a member of the bunny team to pop round for a chat, to make sure you’ve settled in and to answer any questions.