One bedroom | Apartment 4
One bedroom | Apartment 4
The Bay is a 1 bedroom, eco-friendly corner apartment. Close to Devonport’s landmark Guildhall, tower and new digital hub district, it offers all mod cons, elegant finishing and no compromise on space or convenience.
Near The Old Market Square, and only a short stroll from where the Rivers Tamar and Plym meet, Driftwood & Blue is a new property development offering rental-only affordable homes, ideal for young professionals and couples.
old dock to hotspot
Plymouth’s trendy quarter Devonport Dockyards is a thriving hotspot of new tech and new food start ups. Attracting professionals and young couples, it offers that life balance of urban action meets riverside retreat.
Where your taxi home after a great night out in the city can be covered in small change, and it’s peaceful enough in the morning for an uninterrupted weekend lie-in. Then, take a stroll down the road to pick up the yummy artisan bread, baked fresh each morning at the award-winning bakery in Devonport’s landmark Guildhall. Just follow your nose (literally!) as it’s so close you can almost smell it baking deliciously as you step out your door. Not forgetting the milk too, from the little shop just two minutes away.
This is how life tastes at Driftwood & Blue; our bunnyhomes new-build rental apartments, close to the Old Market Square, right in the heart of Plymouth’s up-and-coming, vibrant community.
Where the rivers Tamar and Plym meet before they reach the ocean, this is a sought-after area that’s celebrating its fashionable industrial past and creating an exciting future.
Like all our bunnyhomes rentals, each of the spacious one and two bedroom high-spec apartments at Driftwood & Blue come with all the mod cons, dedicated off-road parking, hi-tech appliances, generous wardrobes in the master bedrooms and private outside space or balcony on all levels.
the place to be
Just minutes from your door the iconic Grade II listed Market Hall is being beautifully refurbished into a new South West digital hub, Plymouth’s very own Silicon Valley no less. Not the techy type? It’s likely work takes you into Plymouth instead. It’s a quick nip in the car, or you can skip the city parking and jump on the no.34 that runs regularly to and from the centre daily. Or just hop one stop on the train — yes, Devonport even has its very own station. Not only perfect for work of course, but for social and shopping too.
From working to working out, there’s everything you need to keep you fit and healthy at Devonport’s Brickfields sports complex, with its well-equipped gym, football pitch and athletics track. Or maybe a leisurely bike ride along the new cycle paths that meander through the parks and docks is more your thing? Or getting out on the river perhaps? Because life at Driftwood & Blue is certainly not all about work. There’s plenty here to fill your play time with too.
Take the Heritage Trail, following Plymouth’s maritime history from the Naval Heritage centre to the neoclassical Guildhall and Devonport Column (book a visit to the top for the incredible panoramic views!) And for the culture vultures among you check out the Devonport Playhouse, a gem of a theatre right in your neighbourhood.
So even though we know you’ll love cosying up in your gorgeous Driftwood & Blue apartment, there’s an awful lot going on here to lure you outside to enjoy Devon life! Let’s not forget you’re in one of the country’s most glorious counties, surrounded by Devonshire countryside and beaches all within easy reach.
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Contemporary high gloss finishes in warm natural tones
- Stainless steel cooker hood
- SMEG Integrated fridge/freezer
- Gas 5 burner hob with modern one-piece stainless steel splash back
- SMEG Fan oven with integrated grill
- SMEG Built-in microwave oven
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Pull-out bins
- Boutique-style bathroom with bath
- Crafted tiles to full height around bath/shower
- Heated chrome towel rail and shaver point
- Over-bath single lever shower mixer
- Soft-close toilet seat with water saving dual-flush
- French doors opening out from the living space on to either Juliet balcony / outside space*
- Painted in calm and neutral colours
- Beautiful, modern, ultra-hygienic Colonial flooring throughout
- Fully-programmable, thermostatically-controlled gas heating
- Burford profile skirting boards painted in satin white
- Large entrance hall with two storage cupboards
- TV points to lounge & bedrooms
- Utility cupboard including SMEG washer/dryer
*depending on floor
- Juliet balcony or outside courtyard*
- An elevated entrance with intercom buzzer entry
- Private allocated car parking spaces
- Superb sound-proofing – an oasis of calm in the heart of the city
- CCTV covering the main entrance and outside lock stores
- Individual post boxes
- Bike rack storage
*depending on floor
Windows & doors
- Sealed uPVC windows, colour-matched externally
- External doors finished in a solid colour, with spy hole
- Windows in white finish, with curtain poles or tracks provided ready for you to dress
- Large windows and doors for plenty of natural light
- Solid sound-insulating doors internally
- Audio door entry
- Multi-point, 5-lever locking system
- BT & Sky TV fittings finish to match electrical points
- White electrical switches and socket plates
- USB points
- Smoke/heat detectors fitted as standard
how to find us
For more information about homes to rent in this location call us on 01208 455171 or email us.