Two bedroom | Apartment 10
Two bedroom | Apartment 10
The Gallery is a substantial first floor two double bedroom apartment that immediately gives you a sense of light and space. There’s a triple-aspect open-plan dining and kitchen area with a Juliet balcony and double doors overlooking the communal grounds. Designed around the Scandinavian concept of ‘hygge’ for wellbeing, warmth and your own escape from the hectic demands of the everyday world.
A real sense of room to relax, with considerate storage to minimise clutter, light-filled living spaces, a gorgeous bathroom and large double bedrooms. Little details to make your life easier and touches of warmth and comfort everywhere.
kitchen / living room
3.60m x 6.00m (11.80' x 19.70')
3.00m x 3.30m (9.8' x 10.10')
2.40m x 3.00m (7.90' x 9.80')
1.80m x 1.90m (5.90' x 6.20')
hygge-chic in Saltash
If you haven’t already heard about the Scandinavian concept of hygge, or had some fun trying to pronounce it, you soon will. Originating from the Norwegian word meaning ‘well-being’, it describes a certain kind of feeling or atmosphere; a sense of calm, cosiness and inner happiness.
The Danes, who consistently rank among the happiest nations in the world, say their hygge lifestyle plays a big part in this. And this is how you pronounce Hygge: ‘Hoo-gah’.
At bunnyhomes our mission in life is to create homes that make people happy. Our Scandinavian-style Beachgrass rental apartments are hygge-inspired through and through, using light, space, colour and texture to evoke a warm, welcoming mood. We hope it will fill you with happiness from the moment you walk through the door.
From it’s elevated position in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, many Beachgrass apartments enjoy far reaching views across the town and beyond. Life here is a perfect mix of urban convenience and calming countryside.
Part of our City Collection, choose from 1- and 2-bedroom remarkably spacious apartments, perfect for individuals, couples and small families. Apartment living, designed around you.
on your doorstep
Location-wise our Beachgrass apartments tick all the right boxes. Affectionately known as the gateway to Cornwall, Saltash is a small town with a big heart on the banks of the scenic River Tamar. It’s got that laid back kind of feel about it with a real sense of community, and everything you need on your doorstep, including a handy local shop.
In no time at all you can be in the city, at the beach, or in the countryside, with lots to explore at your leisure including the beautiful South West Coast Path, Trematon Castle Gardens and Churchtown Farm Nature Reserve.
From Beachgrass it’s an easy walk to excellent primary and secondary schools, including St Stephens, Saltash Community School and Cornwall College, so you can make your Scandinavian style apartment your home for years to come. Living here has every life stage and lifestyle well catered for, from working out to dining out and going ‘out out’.
- Contemporary Symphony kitchens with soft-close features
- Considerate storage
- Ceramic easy clean hob with modern one-piece glass splash back
- Stainless steel fan assisted oven
- Space and plumbing for a washing machine
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Crafted Porcelanosa tiles to full height around bath and shower
- Considerate storage with a built-in wall-hung wash basin and vanity unit
- Heated chrome towel rail and shaver point
- Rainforest shower head
- Soft-close toilet seat with water saving dual-flush
- Large master bedroom
- Double guest/2nd bedroom
- Painted in calm and neutral colours
- Beautiful, modern, ultra-hygienic Colonial flooring throughout
- Storage for coats & wellies
- Juliet balcony
- An elevated entrance with a good looking protective glass canopy
- Private allocated car parking spaces
- CCTV covering the main entrance and outside lock stores
- Individual post boxes
- Bike rack storage
- Communal planted gardens for wellness
- Extra warm and insulating render
Windows & doors
- Impressive elevated entrance door in solid oak
- Large windows and doors for plenty of natural light
- Solid sound-insulating doors internally
- Audio door entry
- Multi-point 5 lever locking system
- USB charger points in the kitchen and bedrooms
- SkyQ capable dish
- TV points to lounge & bedrooms
- Low energy recessed dimmable down-lighters in kitchens and bathrooms